- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/10/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Over by 3pm
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - over by 3pm
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - over by 3pm
Rottweiler Nationals event is open to all breeds with priority for the Rotties who may have conflicts.
We will have AR on Saturday and HD on Sunday am.
No splash cards at this one, walk up and get on the running order. Then make sure to tell the judge who you are when you get up on the dock.