- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 04/13/2024 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 06/22/2024 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
THE POOL IS HEATED! (Depending on the time of the year)
We WILL be allowing overnight camping at no cost. Water is available to fill up, no electric hook ups. Please contact us if you plan to camp, we ask that you park near the back of the parking lot.
Try It’s will be allowed time permitting.
We will allow same day registrations.
Please pick up after your dogs.
Dogs must be on leash at all times. (Except when on the dock.)
Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, the facility or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as the problem occurs, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the trial. There is no way to correct it if you mention it to us or NADD after the trial is over. Do not hesitate to talk with us.
You will be responsible for your own Blue qualifying ribbons. We will have the ribbons set out for you to pick up.
Title ribbons will be available as soon as possible.
Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
This event is an Open Splash event. The time for each splash for the day will be set at 9:30am for all the splashes. You have between the 9:30AM and 2:30PM to complete your splashes for the day. If there are distance splashes are not done before AR/HD starting they will be finished after AR/HD. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for (you will not get a card for AR or HD). When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. So this means you do NOT have to be there at 9:30AM you can come later in the day you just must be checked in by 12:30PM and on the board by 1:00PM.
The board often times fills up fast in the morning for the first few hours so you want to come early or plan on coming later if you do not want to spend all day. We try our best to run on time and keep things moving. We will stop distance jumps to do AR/HD at their set times for that day then finish up any distance jumps after.
For information regarding the event please contact Megan Preuit at 970-217-2979. Feel free to text or call if calling please leave a message if no answer.