Teamworks Dog Training
Teamworks National Qualifier (Aug 2018) on 08/25/2018
Registration and open dock from 7am-8am each day. First splash begins at 8am. Next splash immediately following the end of the previous splash. RV Parking with 30amp electric hook-ups available on site. See website for RV reservations or call 919-855-0422.
PLEASE CALL THE Teamworks weather hotline 919-340-0120 in case of inclement weather. Thunderstorms could cause a delayed start.
Information about our natural spring-fed, doggie swimming pond:
- Our pond is 100' long by 60' wide by 6 ' deep.
- Our pond has BioBlack additive to keep algae and bacteria to a minimum. BioBlack is 100% safe for human consumption (and dog-safe). Our pond has Pond Keeper Oxygen Based Cleaner to keep sediment to a minimum. Pond Keeper Oxygen Cleaner is safe for humans and dogs as well. Our pond also has barley straw extract (safe for humans and pets) to keep the water clear.
- Our pond will not have fishing hooks to catch in your dogs' paws because no fishing is allowed.
- Our pond is fully fenced for your dog's safety.
- Our pond has 110 x 6 feet of rubber decking with a gently ramped edge for dogs to climb in and out of the water without slipping or getting muddy
- Our pond has a regulation dock diving dock that is 40 foot long and 24" above the water. Our dock is made of recycled plastic where it contacts the water. The dock is has rigged, outdoor dock carpeting for good traction.
- Our Pond Rules Include:
- NO TOSSING FOOD MATTER OF ANY KIND IN THE WATER.
***NO HUMANS MAY WADE, SWIM IN OR DIVE IN THE POND.*
No dogs in heat allowed in or around the pond or anywhere on the grounds.
Any dog using the pond must be current on rabies, Bordetella, and DHPP vaccinations and must not have chronic coughing, any diarrhea, or any vomiting.
DOGS WITH A FRESH FRONTLINE-TYPE TOPICAL FLEA/TICK APPLICATION (LESS THAN 48 HOURS) MAY NOT SWIM IN THE POND.
All dog excrement must be removed and disposed of properly in and around the pond.
Dogs must remain in the fenced area around the pond to be off leash.Please see http://teamworksdogtraining.org/Events/Teamworks_dock_diving_events.html for more information.