- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 04/06/2024 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 06/15/2024 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
02:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - We will start earlier if Splashes end before 2.00pm
09:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - We will start earlier if Splashes end before 2.00pm
Please read before signing up!
We look forward to having you for our Courteous Canine Diving Dogs Event!
This is a jump card event so there is no fixed running order, this is first come first serve for regular splashes and we will be using cards. When you check in at 7:30 am you will pay and your cards will be given to the runing order board stewards. They will write a list of the dogs that are present on the board and this becomes our running order. They will call out dog names to let you know when your turn is coming up.
Please expect to stay the entire day, it is highly unlikely that you will be able to jump all your jumps in just a few hours. Please plan on spending your day with us!
Gates open at 7 am both days! :)
**Important** If you do not arrive for 7:30 am check in please prepare to wait. If you arrive after Hydro Dash on Sunday we will *not* be able to switch back to Hydro Dash to accommodate you. If you arrive after the event has ended we will *not* be able to accommodate you.
Please note you only need to check in the first day you attend the event and pay for your entries. Any subsequent day you will only need to see the person working at the board to get your dog added to the board running order.
8 am Distance
Air Retrieve (AR)! We will do AR at the end of the day, expect that AR will last two hours and be aware our order will be starting with the dogs starting at the shortest distance and ending with the dogs with the longest starting distance. We have AR scheduled at 2.00pm but Be ready We may start earlier if regular splashes are finished early,
8 am Distance
HydroDash (HD)! We will do HD at the end of the day, we have HD scheduled at 2.00pm but Be ready We may start earlier if regular splashes are finished early,
Please note we will be accepting credit cards, check and *exact change* cash. We will *not* be offering prepay. Exact change means we will not be able to provide change for cash payments. :)
We will be providing *paper* waivers for competitors to sign. Clipboards will be on the check in table, please sign your waiver as you are waiting in line.
Please do *not* make use of choke chains, prong collars or shock collars at our facility. Our insurance does not allow them. Please kindly do *not* make use of the agility equipment. Keep children off our agility equipment for both the safety of the kids and our equipment. Thank you for understanding.
There will be no food vendor at the event we have lots of fast food and restaurants close to our facility. Feel free to ask staff for recommendations.
Ed Perry with Wonders of Life Photography will be present all three days taking pictures. Thank you Ed.
Please email Angelica@CourteousCanine.com with any questions you have!
We look forward to having you!
Angie and Staff!
Happy Dock Jumping!