- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/12/2020 at midnight (CST).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
03:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
Join Pier Pups as we kick off the 2020 season at the WBAY Pet Expo at the Resch Center, right across the street from historic Lambeau Field in Green Bay, WI.
Tickets are required to enter the WBAY Pet Expo. The WBAY Pet Expo is providing FREE entry and FREE parking to participants registered on or before May 1st. If you wish to purchase additional advanced tickets visit www.reschcenter.com. If you register after May 1st, you will have to purchase tickets and parking in advance or at the door.
The doors open at 3:00 pm on Friday and 10:00 am on Saturday and Sunday. If you are registering for the first session of each day, we will make every attempt to accommodate any late arrivals.
- Registration will open at 3 PM on Friday and at 10 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Pool will be open for practice at 3 PM on Friday and at 10 AM on Saturday and Sunday.
- Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 30 min before your first splash.
- Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
- Each day there will be "Day-Of" registration spots for Distance and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
- Crating - There will be a designated crating area for dogs competing in dock diving. Dogs are allowed in the expo, provided they are on a 6' leash, NO RETRACTABLE LEASHES.
- What to Bring - We suggest that you bring your dog's favorite floating toy, food and water, treats, collar and leash, towels for drying off, blankets and crate. We might also suggest that you bring a change of clothes for yourself and perhaps, a coat for your dog, since we could still have winter weather in Wisconsin and it can be cold especially when you're wet. Again this year, we will be running a propane heater prior to the event starting, but the water may still be a bit cooler than in summer. Blankets, extra towels and crate covers will help to keep your dog warm. There is electricity in the crating area if you want to bring a dryer for your dog.We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- We accept cash, checks and credit cards. Credit card payment will be charged a 3% service charge.
- If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com