Purina Farms Events
The Incredible Dog Arena at the Visitor Center features an 18' x 50' x 4' (deep) heated pool and a ramp that measures 8' wide x 45' long.
Incredible Dog Arena Diving Dog Pool Usage Rules:
- All dogs must be leashed, except when on the dock or in the pool.
- Tenting and crating for participating dogs should be set up in the grass area adjacent to the closest parking lot. No setup will be permitted on or around the bleachers or on the turf around the pool.
- Only event organizers approved by Purina Farms staff ahead of time are permitted in the rooms that house the main sound system and the pool filter room.
- Access to the sound system will be provided by a Purina Farms staff member at the start of your event. Either a hand held mic or wireless headset will be provided.
- Participants are asked to “clean up” after their own dogs. This includes staging and tenting areas, as well as the competition area.
- Participants are encouraged to leash their dogs immediately upon their dogs exiting the pool and then walking the dog back using the sidewalk on either side of the dock.
- No outside food or beverage allowed
- Parking is available at the outdoor agility field across from the Incredible Dog Arena and the lot in front of the Visitor Center. No parking around the Incredible Dog Arena. Parking is only allowed in designated spots