- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 12/23/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $27.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $32.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Come join us for our Glittery New Years' 2023-2024 NADD event in our indoor facility in Lloydminster Alberta!
5107 65 St Lloydminster AB T9V 2E8
Join us for the "Stuff the Crate" raffle! Liquor welcomed on site as we ring in the New Year with dock diving! Don't forget your competitor gift bag at the door!
The easiest way to get to us is to head north on Highway 17 (50th Avenue) from Highway 16 and turn west on 65 St.
We are a jump card event with onsite registration available for your convenience, we will be open to accommodate ALL dogs, and try it's are available for Distance, Hydro Dash and Air Retrieve. Last jump will be at 6 PM Saturday and 1 AM Sunday/Monday!
The NEW NADD bumpers will be used, old ones are also available to those who wish until the NADD-set deadline.
Indoor washrooms on site, parking lot on front or side, come through the front door/office into the pool area, wet dogs leave out the front door QUICKLY to avoid splashing in the office area.
Indoor benching available, dryers welcome for coated dogs!
Numerous dog friendly motels and hotels close to site (Recommend BCMI!). Many restaurants and fast food places located nearby as well as Skip The Dishes option!
Inukshuk kibble, Courtlyn and Evolution raw stock on site for sale, wall climb tugs by Coastal Custom Harnesses, clickers, treat pouches, FLK NADD t shirts, Barkuterie freeze dried treats and more available!
All dogs all breeds welcome to our event! Spectators welcome too!
Text only if you have any questions 306-893-7052 and we hope to see you there!