- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/24/2023 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 06/02/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - starts at 9am
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - starts as soon as previous splash ends
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - starts as soon as previous splash ends
01:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - splash will begin as soon as previous splash ends
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - May begin as early as noon. Please arrive early!!!
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Begins at 9am
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - splash begins as soon as previous splash ends
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - this splash begins as soon as previous splash ends
01:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - this splash begins as soon as previous splash ends
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - May begin as early as noon. Please arrive early!!!
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Begins at 9am
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - this splash begins as soon as previous splash ends
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - this splash begins as soon as previous splash eneds
01:30 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - This splash begins as soon as previous splash ends
03:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - May begin as early as noon. Please arrive early!!!
We will have a 9am start time each day, with check-in at 8:45am. There will be 4 Distance Splashes each day; AR on Friday and Sunday; HD on Saturday. Distance splashes will be held first, with the each splash starting immediately after the previous splash concludes. AR/HD will be the last event of the day.
Our site has RV electric sites. See http://www.teamworksdogtraining.org/rentals-reservations/ to make a reservation.
Our site also has indoor building for air-conditioned crating.
Please review our pool rules http://www.teamworksdogtraining.org/wp-content/uploads/2019/05/Pool-Rules.pdf
PLEASE SIGN YOUR WAIVERS AND RETURN THEM TO email@example.com, BEFORE THE EVENT.
If possible, please submit payment for runs via PayPal to firstname.lastname@example.org, which will show up as "Virtual Dog Sports". If not, please bring cash or check payment in an envelope with your name on it.
Sorry - no try-its during the event. Pool rentals will be available after the event concludes for anyone who has already had an orientation.
If you have any questions, please feel free to email email@example.com