This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/27/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
03:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
Welcome to our 2022 Season Blastoff!
For info about area accommodations, eateries and offerings, see
We will be running our event in the old fashioned way, with times as posted on the NADD portal.
Running order will be A-Z Friday and Saturday, and Z- A on Sunday.
We WILL be accepting onsite entries! Try Its can be arranged between Splashes IF time permits.
For the latest on Covid Protocols see
We trust people to use common sense and to stay home if they are not well, or worried about being in large groups.
PLEASE review NADD rules as some have been amended or clarified. This can be of great benefit to you!
Also, for everyone’s safety and enjoyment, please know and abide by Splash Town rules : https://splashtownk9.com/first-visit
As per NADD policy, ”No Shows” will be tallied in the portal, but not penalized until 3 accumulate in a year. To avoid having one accumulate, you may pay for your no show entries. Excusal are accepted with a vet or doctors note ONLY, if submitted before the event is closed out on Monday June 6.
For FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS: see
Any questions or concerns not addressed on our website or
Facebook page can be directed to email@example.com or 845-202-3090
We will respond by email or text as soon as we are able.
It’s been a long winter, so we are happy to be able to start jumping dogs again! We’re looking forward to great weather