- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 05/03/2021 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 08/31/2021 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Welcome to our 2021 Specialty event!
We will be operating this event with all of this year’s covid-precaution rules which may be updated here as conditions change- Currently these include electronic pre-payment and checking in- these details will be emailed to you approximately one week prior to the event and all competitors MUST complete the electronic waivers and payments by the specified deadline in order to compete.
This is a FAST AND FUN trial! That means the entry limit is firm, we will not be adding any dogs on site or after the entry limit is reached. We will wind down our local competitive season with a relaxed, small, quick trial that allows you to come, compete, and get home all in one weekend.
- No BBQ
- No Spectators
Typical qualifying ribbons for each qualifying jump and title rosettes are of course offered! Camping for FRIDAY NIGHT ONLY for registered competitors for $10 as long as covid regulations and weather permit.
Come out and finish off some titles or finalize those pre-national requirements!
ALL COVID PRECAUSTIONS IN PLACE:
- no spectators
- no BBQ/lunch services
- observe social distancing at all times
- Entry fees/waivers must be submitted in advance of the event electronically- watch your email for instructions
- camping available SATURDAY night only by pre-registration (email firstname.lastname@example.org to reserve a spot).
- ****If you are sick, do not come. If you have travelled outside of Canada in the last 14 days, do not come. If your dog is sick, do not come. If you have been in contact with any person suspicious for COVID-19 symptoms in the last 14 days, do not come. Email me as soon as possible if any of these situations arise. Refunds will be available for dogs or owners having to pull due to illness or exposure.