This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/15/2021 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
07:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
07:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Attention: K9 Water World bleachers are OPEN!! Spectators and competitors welcome!
*This is a Regional Qualifier! To find out how to qualify for Nationals, please refer to: https://northamericadivingdogs.com/content/view/cmsid/25/Championship_Invite_Criteria
- We have a One-Way Entrance and Exit on and off the property for the safety of our pups and pedestrians.
- Check in will be done when you drive-thru this entrance. If you did not take advantage of our pre-payment system, then please have cash or check ready with your signed waivers to receive your raffle ticket and wristband!
- Waivers can be found at https://northamericadivingdogs.com/content/view/cmsid/84
- You must check in 30 min prior to your scheduled splash.
- Pre-payment requests will go out after the closing date of the event.
- Photographers welcome!
- Running order will be posted at the entrance into the competition area.
- All parking and crating areas are available in the field and in our covered training area. The Barn is reserved for Administration, K9WW Photo Booth and games.
- If you are new or this is your first time competing, let us know! We will help you navigate your first event!
- Food will not be provided.
- Bleachers: please do not bring our more vocal pups into the bleachers while competitors are jumping!
- If splashes are full, please email or call us.
- Any questions please call! 512-754-7483