This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 11/24/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Doors will open at Noon. Check in 20 mins. before splash.
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Doors will open at Noon. Check in 20 mins. before splash.
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 mins. before Air Retrieve.
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 mins. before Air Retrieve.
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 mins. before splash.
03:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Check in 30 mins. before Air Retrieve.
We will be using the new NADD Atlas Outfitters Bumper for Air Retrieve & Hydro Dash. We have both Lap and Open sizes.
We will be running Open Splash Format all of our 2024 events!
OPEN SPLASH EVENT FORMAT (Jump Card): Are run as follows: a) No set splash times, all splashes for that day are run simultaneously. This allows the competitor to determine their jump time. Each competitor will be given a NADD jump card at registration. They will turn in their card when ready to compete. A competitor can only compete in the number of splashes offered for each day. It is the competitor’s responsibility to allow enough time to jump their dogs during the offered times each day. b) It is the responsibility of the competitor to complete all daily jumps on the assigned day of the splashes. Cards must be submitted no later than 2 hours prior to the end of open splash time.
• Crate inside or out of your car, you are able to leave your stuff inside, we do lock the doors after hours.
• Two indoor bathrooms and three sinks for hand washing.
• Facility sits back off of Valley Drive in a tan warehouse. Use Google Maps for directions.
• Reminder, our facility charges New Mexico gross receipts tax.
• Follow us on Facebook, we post lots of updates there. https://www.facebook.com/dockdivinglc/