- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 12/01/2023 at 01:00 pm (CST) and closes 02/09/2024 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify for Distance Jump, each dog must have a minimum of three DJ splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic Distance Jump invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
Awwww sweets for the sweet? Sign me up!
WAIT.... I can qualify for Regionals too? Sign me up more!
In order to qualify for Regionals you must...
1) Enter and Jump a minimum of 3 splashes
2) Place in the top 3 of your division
3) Meet all additional requirements to fulfill regional invite status
More contests, food, and fun! (And probably a few surprises along the way)
All 2024 NADD Rules Apply
The Atlas Competition bumpers will be used
Please check-in at least 30 minutes before your first splash
Friday - Competitors create the list