- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration begins on 10/15/2023 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 12/24/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
Ring in the new year by jumping off the dock!
1 lucky competitor will be chosen to jump the dock at the strike of MIDNIGHT.
New this year. AR on Dec. 31st before the first jump and Hydro on Jan.1st after the first jump.
Food, games, prizes, and more!!!!
All 2024 NADD Rules apply
We will be using the new Atlas Bumpers for AR and Hydro
PLEASE check-in no later than 30 minutes before your first splash
Running order will be first check-in first serve. (You determine the running order by your check-in)