- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 01/05/2024 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Pre-registration closes 7 days in advance.
If you miss out on pre-registration onsite registration will be available!
- Qualifying ribbons will be available after your jumps. Our volunteer filling out the title/advanced/excellence ribbons will place them on the ribbon table for pickup. Title ribbons will be available for pick up after the splash is completed as time allows.
- Atlas bumpers will be used for hydro dash and air retrieve at this event. Both lap and open sizes are available.
- There will be 3 dogs stationed ready to go on the dock for their turn: ON DOCK, ON DECK and IN THE HOLE. These areas will be identified.
- All dogs must be leashed when on the premises - including outside. (Exception - when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. Disposal of poop should only be in the designated waste container in the potty yards.
- Bathing station, shampoo, towels and dryers are available for use.
- On site kennels are available first come, first serve.
- Fully climate controlled facility.
- Facility is locked nightly so competitors may set up their station once for the weekend if desired.
- If you have any concerns while at the event, don’t hesitate to approach one of our staff to discuss it.
Limited RV Parking WITHOUT hookups:
Upon request, first come first serve. Contact the office for availability and to reserve a parking pass.
Local Pet Friendly VRBO:
Drury Inn & Suites Springfield, IL
3180 S Dirksen Pkwy
Springfield, IL 62703
Baymont by Windham Springfield
5871 S 6th Street Frontage Rd E
Springfield, Illinois 62703