- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/09/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Bogenstadt@aol.com
Contact Phone: 214-789-3162
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
We will run this event as a BLOCK SCHEDULE EVENT! You must click this link https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10C0944ACA922A0F9CF8-dallas and schedule the time you want to jump. You MUST put your pet's name in the comment section of the sign up. Make sure you sign up for the same number of splashes you preregistered for.
HD and AR do not need sign up spots. They will run in Alphabetical order at the time they are posted on the event.
Watch for updates on the Dallas Diving Dogs facebook page.
Dallas Diving Dogs | Dallas TX | Facebook
If you have any questions please contact
Angela Stallone: 903-404-8610