- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/27/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Please be sure to print and bring the two waivers that I will attach below! We will have a deposit box for you to place them in so that we are able to maintain social distancing and
COVID 19 Waiver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1t6BF70H_YG_7LKeK2WchTuKeyygQU9Yg/view?usp=sharing
NADD Waiver: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WRXALle6CJVX9FSLqd0Tf1EtzFg0U_kK/view?usp=sharing
PAYMENT: We will be accepting Paypal Payments PRIOR to the day of your first Splashes or CHECK PAYMENTS day of the first Splashes
you can prepay with the amount on your Pre-Registration at this link: https://paypal.me/SplashPawsAC?locale.x=en_US
There will be a Drop Box at admin for any Check payments.
Ribbons: If you would like your ribbons, please let us know upon check in, we will only be filling out ribbons for those who request them
COVID 19 Plan
Admin: Hand Sanitizer and disinfectant spray/wipes will be available for use
Competitors will be required to print out and bring their own presigned waivers (NO emailed copies)
Check, card or cash are all accepted. There will be a locked drop box available
Masks are highly encouraged but not required
Ribbons will be filled out by one event staff member but you MUST request your ribbons in order to receive them. We will also ask for names of those interested in ribbons during the Handlers meeting of the splash.