- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/20/2023 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 505-688-9120
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
11:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Competitors must check in at least 30 minutes before splash begins.
Welcome to Fast Action Dogs! We are excited to kick off our dock diving season!
Cash, check and credit cards are accepted for payment. There is a 3% convenience charge for credit card transactions and there will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
Please arrive at least one half hour before your first scheduled splash time. The gate will open 1 hour prior to the first splash of the day. You must check in at the admin tent. ALL pre-entered splashes MUST be paid for at first check in for the event. You may use the time between splashes for open dock to practice if time permits.
We strive to have a fun, safe environment for all exhibitors and dogs. There is no shade on the grounds so we highly recommend bringing a pop up tent. We sometiimes get very high gusts of wind so if you have a pop-up be sure you bring something to anchor it. There will be a porta-potty on site.
-Dogs must be leashed at all times and NO flexi-leads are allowed in the pool area.
-Please do not speed down our country road. 15 MPH is strictly enforced on Mickeys Way. We share this road with our neighbors.
-No smoking on site.
-No dogs allowed on the agility field.
Like and watch our facebook page for more event info. https://www.facebook.com/FastActionDogSchool/
1611 Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM, 87035
Phone: (505) 312-5016
501 East Old Route 66, Moriarty, NM 87035
#16 Ella Dora Road, Stanley, NM 8705
- Please maintain a six foot distance between competitors while checking in.
- Do not enter the admin tent.
- Please be sure to Check In at the Admin Table at least 30 minutes prior to the START time of your first splash time.
- It is the responsibility of all competitors to sign all required NADD and facility waivers at the Admin Tent at time of Check In.
- Wrist bands will be issued when all waivers have been completed. All people entering the dock are required to have a wrist band.
- We will be taking payments at the time of check in. Cash, credit and checks will be accepted.
- We will not be providing lunch or snacks at this event.
- Exhibitors will NOT have access to the house.
- There will be a Porta-Potty available near the Event Area
- A sink with soap and hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes will be adjacent to the Porta-Potty for you to use.
- You may set up Crates & EZ Ups in the pool area or at your vehicle. If you set up on the turf Do Not stake down the tent in the turf; tents on turf must be anchored with weights (not supplied by the facility)
- Crates & EZ Ups MUST be spaced at least 6’ apart from other competitors.
- Exhibitors should bring water & shade for their dogs.
- Please do not touch another person, dog or property other than your own without permission.
- Please do NOT approach or enter the Judging Area on the BLUE TURF while the judge is working.
- ONLY FAD staff will adjust the AR/HD rig and toy.
- Hand sanitizers and/or disinfectant wipes will be provided at multiple locations around the Dock.
- Please use the trash receptacles provided to dispose of used wipes.
- There will be one handlers meeting at the beginning of the day and between splashes as necessary.