- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/21/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 928-377-0678
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Office will open at 7:30 am
10:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Office will open at 7:30 am
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
The new rules for NADD will be in place as of September 15th, 2022, be sure to refresh yourself on the rules for registration!
Facility Judges: John Nelssen & Holly McKnight. Possibility of other judges to be announced.
Our facility sits on 180 acres, away from the city life.
We invite you to come, set-up early, enjoy life under the stars and splash your dogs.
Be prepared for the wind and be sure to get you pop-ups & shades tied down.
Please take note of times for our splashes.....
Due to the weather here in the mountains we'll jump right into the next splash, 30 mins after the previous one has ended.
On Saturday, we offer a light lunch so please allow 1 hour between the 11:00 ending and the 1:00 starting.
Social distancing will still be implemented. Please follow the 6' distancing rule between pop-ups & people.
Hand sanitizer dispensers are available for your use.
Don't forget your personal hydration and sunscreen.
Hydration does not include alcohol..... Please NO Alcohol during splashes time!
Notice: We always prefer cash, but accept all forms of payment.
We are in the middle of Jet maneuvers. If they happen to fly during a Splash, we will hold-up and wait for them to fly on over.
Please clean up after your pet, we are a self clean up facility, bags & trash cans are available for your convenience!
Lodging: Limited designated dry RV parking
Jumping K9 Ranch offers Poolside Dry Camping for $25.00 a night. Please call in advance to reserve.
Holly @ 928-377-0678
Hotels: Kingman is 25 miles away from the Ranch and has many choices of brand name hotels and motels.
My choice for "dog friendly", is always La Quinta: 855-797-6733
A local favorite is: Hualapai Mountain Resort "Kingman's best kept secret", lodging, full service restaurant & bar.
Check their website for room rates. www.hualapimountain ~ 928-757-3545
Directions: Ask Siri, she'll direct you right to Jumping K9 Ranch
North on US Hwy 93, approximately 25 miles north of Wikieup, our driveway is between mile marker 99 & 98, at the top of the hill, right into our driveway. (look for our sign).
I-40 east to South US Hwy 93 (towards Phoenix, exit 71), travel 7 miles, from the fast lane, you'll turn left into our driveway at mile marker 98.3
(look for our sign).