- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/26/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: (423)-292-1586
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Briefing: 8:45 Starts: 9:00
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Briefing: 8:45 am Start: 9:00 am
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Briefing 8:45 am Starts: 9:00 am
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
If you are interested in RV camping this season, please email me as soon as possible for all the dates you want for camping. I need to get you on my camping list so you will have a spot. As soon as I receive your dates I will email you an information form to fill out and email back. I have seven 30 amp. spots. Water is available to fill your tank. No dump.
The best hotel for dogs and people is the La Quinta Inn and Suites. 10150 Airport Pkwy in Kingsport. Phone 423-323-0500. No pet fees currently. The hotel is only 20 minutes from my farm, not going on the Interstates. Email me and I will email you directions. I am talking with the hotel about a block of rooms for every Dock Diving Event and Barn Hunt Event at NADM Farms this year. I am also trying to get a room discount. Will update this page when I have the final information.
My exit is #13 (Gray) off of I-26. There are fast food places, Walgreens, Banks, ATM's, Gas Stations, and a Food City.