- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/23/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 4028021738
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
01:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
07:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Welcome to our Summer Fun Qualifier 2023!
- If you pre-register, you must pay for all splashes at the time of initial check in. If you choose to remove any splashes that were pre-registered it will count as a no-show for each dog entered in splashes dropped.
- You MUST arrive and register AT LEAST 30 minutes prior to your first splash of the event.
- Friday Registration and open dock practice open at 12pm.
- Saturday and Sunday Registration and open dock practice open at 9am.
- Running Order will be by Splash Card entry - please see Admin or the boards to get in the running order
- Off Street parking in front of our building. Pool is in the back of the facility. Please stop at our front desk and let them know you are here for the dock diving event. They may do a quick check over your dog and then bring you to the pool area for check in and staging areas. All dogs entering our facility get a quick check for any visible contagious warts, fleas, or any injuries we need to be aware of. This is for the safety of all dogs entering our facility.
Please plan to crate out of your cars or under tents in the yard area by the pool. Plan to have fans, cooling vests, and anything else you may need for other outdoor crating events,
If you choose to crate out of your car and come in and out through the back gate, please leave space in the Asian Cultural Center parking lot for their clients and guests.
- We have a fairly small parking lot, so easy-ups will be on a first-come, first-serve basis in the parking lot. Tents will be allowed in the pool area depending on available space.
- Indoor Restrooms available
- Photos will be posted 1-2 weeks after the event on our Facebook page
- Please let us know of any concerns or questions you may have at the time they happen. We always want to solve any issues or concerns immediately and help make sure your weekend is the best possible competition experience for you and your dogs.
- Please review the NADD Rulebook on the website if you are new to NADD or diving dogs
- Laura Livingston
- Ken Livingston
- Morgan Bennett
- Travis Swartz
- Leon Kilmer
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham - 402-413-0618
- Sleep Inn & Suites - 402-477-0645
- Motel 6 - 402-438-4700
- You are also welcome to board your dogs with us at a 5% event participant discount if you would like to stay at a non-pet-friendly hotel.
- There are several campgrounds at lakes outside of the city. Please visit http://outdoornebraska.gov/reservations/to reserve your campsite ahead of time.
We are looking forward to seeing all of your smiling faces and jumping dogs soon!