- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/16/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 318-282-0982
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Join Stellar Canine for some dock diving fun in the sun!
We have plenty of shade and parking space. Feel free to bring easy up tents. Be sure to bring cash as we will have chances to win splash backs, raffle items, treats for sale and much more.
Event Setup and Space:
We will have set SPLASH start times, see above. The running order for all 3 days will be A to Z. Splash running order will be listed on the white board. Cash is the preferred method of payment but we do accept checks. There will be a $35 return check fee for any returned checks.
There will only be 1 dog with it's handler(s) on the dock at a time. We will be using our PA system to announce who is up on the dock as well as the next 3 in line.
Covid-19, NADD and facility waivers will need to be signed at check-in. Please arrive an hour before splash start time to check-in and warm-up/wet your dog. Splashes close 30 mins before start time.
We have a limited number of 30 amp and 50 amp RV spots - power only. RV must be self contained. Reservations go fast so let us know quickly if you need a spot. There is an RV park in the area. Carthage RV Campground - 903.693.5543
We have verified the following information about hotels in Carthage Texas.
Best Western - 903.693.6700
Limit 2 pets per room. $20 per pet per night fee
Holiday Inn - 903.693.8585
Limit 2 pets per room. $25 per pet per night fee
Weight limit of 90 lbs
Super 8 - 903-693-7200
One time pet fee of $50