This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/02/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify for Distance Jump, each dog must have a minimum of three DJ splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic Distance Jump invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
- Please sign waivers in advance here: https://form.jotform.com/202576655291057
- AR and HD will be offered on different days.. check the schedule to see which days.
- There are several hotels in Bentonville and Rogers and several AirBnBs but they can fill up due attractions such as the mountain bike trails, Crystal Bridges, the Amazeum children's museum, The Walton Arts Center, The AMP (music). Google search things to do in Bentonville Arkansas https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g31441-Activities-Bentonville_Arkansas.html
- There is room to park overnight but there are no amenities. There are a few a dog-friendly campgrounds.
- One is 15 minutes away: https://bellavistapoa.com/thingstodo/recreation/#camping and
- Two are about 35: https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/232601 and https://www.recreation.gov/camping/campgrounds/233280
- Please keep your dog on a leash unless they are on the dock. (no retractable leashes please)
- Dogs in heat are not allowed.
- The cost for a "Try-it" is $10.00 for two tickets which can be used any day of the event and during times not otherwise used for competition.