This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/07/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 540-229-4835
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify for Distance Jump, each dog must have a minimum of three DJ splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic Distance Jump invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Welcome to our Regional Qualifier!!
Shark Week(end) is our theme for this event!
Saturday and Sunday, first come first available AND if we have time, we will have 'try-it's' for dogs that can swim but are not ready to jump off the dock. (no people in the pool) The cost is $10 for 2--3 mins on the dock. Usually we have time between splash #6 and #7 on Saturday and #10 and #102 on Sunday.
Want to hang out for the day? Bring your EZ up tent and set it up on the hill! Crate your dog(s) in your car, the coolness of the barn or with you under your tent!
Bring your cooler with cold drinks, snacks and lunch! Enjoy and cheer on all the other competitors!
**NO RV's or Smoking!!!!!!
Questions: Text Denise at 540-229-4835