- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/28/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 209-223-9663
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
08:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
This event will use jump cards. We will send out a voluntary prepayment link when the date for the pulls from the event occurs. We will send it out again after the event closes. You will make payment and then sign up on the online running order. It is your responsibility to pay first and then sign up for the appropriate number of splashes. If you are on the online sign up but have not paid, we will remove you. You can pay at the event and sign up on the run order there if you prefer, however, spots are offered first come, first served.
The online running order will be the running order for the event. First come. First Served. You may not jump the same dog more than one jump per 1/2 hour. You may stay all day if you wish and spread your jumps over throughout the day (you do not have to leave when your jumps are done as during Covid). The online running order is designed to give you the convenience of knowing when your jump slots are and plan travel accordingly. If you miss your slot for not being here, you will be able to sign up in the next available open slot upon arrival.