- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/23/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 609-805-4636
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
08:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
This event will run using an OPEN SPLASH EVENT FORMAT (Jump cards). There will be no set splash times, all splashes for the day will run simultaneously. This allows competitors to determine their jump times. Each competitor will be given a NADD jump card at registration. Each competitor will turn in their card when they are ready to compete. A competitor can only compete in the number of splashes offered for each day. It is the responsibility of the competitor to allow enough time to jump their dogs during the offered times each day.
It is the responsibility of the competitor to complete all daily jumps on the assigned day of the splashes. Cards must be submitted no later then 2 hours prior to the end of open splash time.
We are allowing pre payment during this time. You can pay through PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org.
Sunshine Diving Dogs is here to help and we want this event to be as slamming as all of our events have always been. HAPPY DIVING!
It is our intent to have dry camping here on-site, however it will be RESERVATION ONLY. If you are interested in camping please contact me @ 609-805-4636.