- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/26/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 3142770594
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
As you make your way here, please use the Caseyville exit 9 off interstate 64, not the kingshighway exit. This will avoid any train traffic delays.
All three buildings adjacent to the pool have available indoor crating space so that you and your dog can be comfortable between splashes. Feel free to set up a crate around any of the gated rings. Please leave the rings clear for any training classes that might be going on.
There are bathrooms in the buildings on both ends of the property. You will find lots of trash cans and poop scoops as well as bags to clean up after your dog, so please do so. Let's keep it nice for everyone!
Parking should be along the gravel next to the pool and the buildings, making sure not to block any pool gates, or surrounding businesses. Please do not park along the fence of the residence as you enter the street. If you have questions about your parking spot, there are lots of friendly staff here to help.
There are on site spots available in all disciplines, so if you need to get in more splashes, we will do our best to accommodate you! Please remember that there is a limit of 12 splashes per dog per weekend. There will also be a limited number of try-its available as time permits.
Our goal is for everyone to have a fun experience with their dog, meet and socialize with lots of cool people, and learn and compete in a sportsmanlike way. We look forward to seeing everyone!