- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 04/08/2023 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 06/17/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
02:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
02:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Splashdown will spend the weekend exploring the disciplines of Air Retrieve and Hydrodash! In addition to being able to compete in HD and AR each of the two days, those who wish will be offered the opportunity for instruction in these two disciplines.
We will offer two introductory clinics on Saturday morning and two on Sunday morning. Clinic participants will learn the rules of each discipline and will be given ample opportunity to try these disciplines with their canine partners. Reach out to us a email@example.com if you would like to be added to the clinic list or wish to have additional information about the clinics.
In the afternoon, all will be given the opportunity to compete in HD and AR.
Hope you will join us!