This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/12/2023 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 513-404-3453
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Cross Creek Farm's dock is situated on a beautiful maintained pond. Never jumped in a pond, don't worry, one of our crew members will help acclimate you and your dog to our dock.
All registered competitors will receive an email thru NADD from Cross Creek Farm after pre-registration closes. This email has important event info which will include; our current COVID-19 plan, facility and registration opening times, and contact information.
This event will have facility finals for DJ only. To qualify you must jump in no less than 3 DJ splashes. We will use Cross Creek Farm's special brackets to determine your dog's bracket for finals. Dogs highest score for the weekend will determine their bracket placement.
Jump order for this weekend will be by the dogs call name: Friday A-Z, Saturday Z-A & Sunday A-Z.
We allow free dry camping. You MUST MAKE A RESERVATION by emailing: email@example.com When making your reservation please include; time and day of arrival, the size of your camper/RV and the number of nights you will be staying.