- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/16/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 419-961-4711
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
This is an outdoor event, in a 40' HEATED pool.
Please come to have fun, learn, and enjoy time with your dog, hanging with friends, and making new friends!!
We are pretty laid back here, and love seeing dogs succeed, and be the best they can be.
This is a splash card event, you can come whenever you like for your distance jumps, they must be on the board before 3pm Fri/Sat/Sun. AR/HD will run at 5pm on Friday, and 9am Sat/Sun
We will have limited NOON HD/AR on Friday, if time allows. First come, first served.
***Please make sure to read the rules regarding any event, and the rules around a Qualifying event as well. If you have questions, please ask. If I do not have the answer, I will be sure to get one for you!!!
*ATTENTION- We will be alternating 2-HD and 2-AR at each event, to give everyone more opportunities to get in their chosen discipline.
Places to stay:
Onsite DRY camping is allowed for the weekend. RV's are welcome, as well as tents and campers. Port a pots are available, we are working on food trucks/vendors and merchandise vendors as well.
Motel 6 Ashland
1423 Montgomery Rd, Ashland, OH 44805
Discount Code CP6SYN7X
Motel 6 Ashland, OH Hotel in Ashland OH | Motel6.com
10% off for The Gated Dock Guests
There is a KOA Campground 6 minutes away.
+1 (419) 347-1392
6787 Baker 47
Shelby, OH 44875
Potential Judges will be Dawn Miller, Christie Auck, John Pawlowski &