555 N Park Avenue
Fond du Lac, WI 54935
- This is an Outdoor Event
// if address is missing ?>
Please click button to display map
- Online registration closes 06/02/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $30.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 920-212-0364
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
Friday, Jun 9, 2023
03:30 pm: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
06:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
Saturday, Jun 10, 2023
11:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
Sunday, Jun 11, 2023
10:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
12:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
Join Pier Pups for the 44th Annual Walleye Weekend Free Family Festival in Fond du Lac at the 400 acre Lakeside Park. This family festival offers live music on several stages, a National Walleye Fishing Tournament, numerous athletic tournaments and concessions including lots of walleye.
Lakeside Park offers plenty of shaded grassy areas to set up your canopies. A few weeks before the event, we will email you a VIP parking pass for NADD competitors via the NADD Portal. Due to recent events, vehicle traffic will no longer be allowed to enter the park. A NEW parking area, located approximately a block from the pool, will be open to competitors with a VIP parking pass. This lot is very close to the pool and you can pretty easily crate out of your car if you wish. Of course, you are welcome to set up crates and canopies in the shady area adjacent to the pool as well. Directions will be emailed to you via the NADD portal, so be sure to update your email address.
Friday, June 10th
Distance: 3:30, 5:00 and 6:30
Saturday, June 11th
Distance: 11:30, 1:00, 3:00
Air Retrieve: 5:00
Sunday, June 12th
Air Retrieve: 10:00
Distance: 12:00, 2:00, 4:00
Dock Diving Details
Registration will open at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 10:30 AM on Saturday and 9:00 AM on Sunday.
Pool will be open for practice at 2:30 PM on Friday, at 10:30 AM on Saturday and at 9:00 AM on Sunday.
Please arrive at the pool and check in at least 45 min before your first splash.
We accept cash, checks, contactless PayPal payments and credit cards. Credit cards will be charged an additional 3% service charge.
Handlers meeting will be held approx. 15 min before the first splash of the day.
"Day-Of" registration spots for Distance, Hydrodash and Air Retrieve (if offered on that day). Try-Its will be allowed as space permits.
There is plenty of space near the pool to set up a canopy. Canopies may be left up overnight at your own risk.
If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to email us at email@example.com .
Parking and crating
Please have your VIP parking pass on your phone ready for the gate attendant. They will direct you to parking. We would recommend bringing a wagon or cart to haul your equipment as parking is about 1 block away from the crating area. You may also crate from your vehicle. The crating area offers plenty of grassy, shady areas to set up canopies. Please respect social distancing practices when choosing a spot to set up your crates/canopies.
When you arrive
Please plan on arriving at least 45 minutes before your first scheduled splash. After parking and setting up your crate/canopy, please make your way to the Admin tent to sign in. We will accept cash, check, credit card and contactless PayPal payments.
Waivers - NEW digital waivers!
Please click HERE to digitally sign the event waivers or click HERE to print off, sign and bring with you both waivers: 1) the standard NADD waiver 2) the Pier Pups waiver. We will issue you a wristband that will allow you on the dock once we have received all three waivers. Also, any additional handlers must also complete these waivers and have a wristband to enter the dock area.
We will be running the event as a regular closed splash event with set splash times. There will be only 3 teams in the staging area at a time: the team on the dock, one on deck, and one in the hole. We will also use the sound system and a white board to keep everyone up to date on the running order.
Ribbon labels will beplaced on a table on the far side of the admin tent immediately following the splash.
Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
This event is no longer open for registration.