- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/15/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #103 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
Come join us in Tennessee! We are looking forward to a season of fun in the sun.
We will follow our States CDC guidelines for next year as they become available to us. We have plenty of parking and will be offering dry camping. More camping details will be available.
We do not have a great deal of shade, so please bring a pop up or a way to keep you and your dog cool and out of the sun. There is plenty of parking and folks are welcome to park in the lower field where there is more shade as long as it is not raining, then it gets tricky getting out of the lower field.
We accept cash, checks (Made to Camelot K9 Academy) and credit cards ( 3% service charge)
Gates are open all of the time as we do have dry camping available. Admin opens at 8:30.
We have a portable toilet for people and there is a large field for your dogs. Please do not walk your dogs right behind our training facility as we have dogs over there, that may be going out to potty. Please do not allow your dogs to pee on our plants or raised garden. Thank you
La Quinta Inn & Suites Chattanooga North - Hixson
5000 New Country Drive, Hixson, TN, 37343
Quality Inn Hixson
4833 Hixson Pike, Hixson, TN, 37343
Camping information with hookups:
Chester Frost Park Campground is 15 Min away.