- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 09/22/2023 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Friday afternoon Hydro Dash
07:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Saturday morning Air Retrieve
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
07:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Sunday morning Air Retrieve
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Welcome to K9 Water World and our "Friendsgiving" Event!
At this event on Saturday, we do a barbecue lunch and this year will be beef or chicken fajitas. $10/plate. RSVP firstname.lastname@example.org.
First come, first served AC crating room!
Temperature controlled room will be available for $10/dog/day. Maximum 24 dogs.
Rentable RV hook ups
We have limited RV hook ups for $25/night and we do have a large compacted parking area that you are welcome to park, put up large tents and spread out!
Online pre-registration payment requests go out upon closing date. If you have pre-paid, your spot is confirmed in the running order.
Withdrawals: For all NADD events, please note that you CANNOT WITHDRAW AFTER THE CLOSING DATE of the event. Mark your calendar 3 weeks prior to give yourself enough time to make changes to your entries.
Please refer to the NADD Rulebook: Page 4, Section 4: Entry Procedures for further information regarding "Withdrawals" and "No Shows".
Event Themes! Get creative with our event themes with costumes, kennel set ups and more...mention us on social media, tag us and get entered into our draws! PLUS more surprises throughout the event!
Splash Start times:
Please check in 30 min before the "scheduled start time" of your splash. NOTE that actual splash times can change depending on the finishing times of the previous splash.
*Hydro Dash on Friday will begin when the last Distance Splash finishes*
We will be having our finals at this event which follow the last splash on Sunday.
Rules for Finals:
- Each dog must be entered into a minimum of three splashes throughout the event to qualify for the Independent Finals.
- The top six dogs in each division will return to the Finals for one jump (2min total/dog)
- Handler/owner must be present at the time qualifiers are announced or your placement will be forfeited to the next dog in the division.
- First, second and third place awards will be given in each division.
If you are new to dock diving, let us know so we can walk you through how our events work!
Spectators are welcome.
We also offer "Try its" at our events if time permits. These Try its are $10 and are done between splashes.
If you'd like to rent the pool or get a dock diving lesson before the event, you can book online here!
Please call or email with questions or if splashes are full: