This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 377
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 10/21/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 503-758-2158
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top 3 Finishers for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - AR will begin 30 min after last DJ
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
08:30 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - AR will begin 30 min after last DJ
08:30 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
Come join us for the first time in Riverside, CA. for the All Breed Dog Show.
This will be a qualifier for the 2023 NADD Regionals.
This event will use jump cards. Check in will open each day at 7:30 am. Upon check in you will be given a jump card for every splash you registered. Take the cards for each day to the person running the white board and pick your splash times each day. The splash times fill up quickly as it is first come first serve to pick your spots.
AR & HD do not have cards. There will be a running order for those 2 disciplines.
AR time is scheduled for 4:00 pm but we will start AR no more than 30 min after the last DJ jump each day.
HD will start at 8:30 am on Sunday followed by DJ splashes. We will be in grass for this event so nice and comfortable. There are RV campsites available near lot 12 where the dock will be set.
Contact Lake Perris State Recreation area at 951-940-5600 to inquire about reservations. A campground map can be found on their website. Google search Lake Perris SRA and click the campground map.
I will be doing a site review in mid September and will have more info at that time.