- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/29/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:30 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
10:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
04:30 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
K9 FUN CENTRE - LAST CHANCE QUALIFIER EVENT!
This is an outdoor event that is held on private property - gates open at 8:00 am and close at 10 pm. Dry camping (no hookup) is available onsite for registered competitors on Thursday/Friday/Saturday/Sunday/Monday. Email in advance to secure a camping spot - K9FunFamily@gmail.com
Directions *note that not all electronic maps have us mapped correctly*
We are located at 283016 TWNSHP RD 254 MD ROCKYVIEW Calgary AB T1Z 0L9
Use these coordinates to find our location: 51.154959, -113.842950 or use this google link https://goo.gl/maps/TzbkiuiJptwms2Qq8
- Poop Pick up is a must and dogs must not use the pool area to eliminate. Anything man-made may not be used for peeing (including the dock supports).
- No Dog to Dog contact is permitted for safety reasons. Dogs must stay on leash except on the dock.
- Please drive slowly while entering the property.
- 25 acres surrounding the pool and camping areas are available for leash walking competing dogs.
- Please control barking during non-competition hours.
- NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase for $35.00.
• Everyone in attendance will be accounted for with a waiver on file.
• Competitors may choose to crate out of their vehicle and should be prepared to provide shade as parking is in full sun.
• Spectators are allowed
• Must be pre-registered to confirm a camping spot. Camping is for dry, self-contained units (no power or water hookups) so campers must be prepared to maintain their own sanitation.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY - Let's have some fun on the dock!