This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/29/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Mtnwest@northamericadivingdogs.com
Contact Phone: 9702164944
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
Welcome to 2022 NW Treasure Valley Diving Dogs!
DOCK DIVING WITH NADD IS ALWAYS OPEN TO ALL BREEDS FROM THE TINIEST YORKIES TO ENORMOUS MASTIFFS!
The administration desk, board and dock will open one hour before the first competitive splash of the day.
Open dock participants will be limited to 2 jumps or 2 minute per dog, whichever happens first. We reserve the right to prioritize dry dogs or specialty disciplines or limit time allotment if necessary to allow as many dogs as possible the opportunity to participate in open dock practice.
We will offer "day-of" onsite registration, as well as Try Its as time permits.
There will be 5 spaces per splash, in all three disciplines, held in reserve for this purpose. We will begin selling these spaces on a first come, first served basis when registration opens until there is no space available. We will continually assess our schedule and if we are able to open up more spaces throughout the day, it will be announced by the dock announcer and will be on a first come, first served basis as well, we will not have a waiting list.
Hydro Dash and Air Retrieve competitors must be checked in 2 hours prior to the scheduled start of the splash and onsite 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the splash so they can attend the mandatory handler's meeting.
We will do our best to communicate any updates with our competitors throughout the competition in a timely manner, and we ask that you do the same for us and your fellow competitors
The dock diving community is made up of some of the most amazing people, so if you see a competitor who is in need of assistance, please offer to help them.
As with everything since 2020, nothing is certain, except that we all want to play with our dogs. So, we will be adhering to current local and national COVID requirements and restrictions.
Please print and sign the attached waivers and bring them with you to the event:
We will award flat ribbons for all dogs who enter and rosettes for titles earned.
EVENT STICKERS will be available for pre-order prior to the event, a limited stock will be available at the event. As always, orders from our online store can be delivered at the event. The deadline for pre orders for this event is Noon on August 1, 2022. Click here to visit the online store and submit your order today.
Attention all volunteers sign up here to earn discounted splashes!
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!