- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/13/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
07:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
07:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
Welcome to Dog Gone Diving Dogs !
Any additional information questions regarding the event and PayPal can be sent to email@example.com
ALL SUMMER SPLASHES WILL BE HELD BACK TO BACK TO HELP WITH THE SAFETY OF OUR COMPETITORS AND THEIR DOGS. PLEASE ARRIVE EARLY
Our facility is located in Ridgeland SC. Our facility location is near Beaufort and Hilton Head Island.
We do our best to accommodate all competitors and their pups. We have a large field for setup and a building with air-condition.
The Splashes will run consecutively. Once the first splash is finished the second will follow with a small 10-minute break. Please be there early.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver and the Facility Waiver. We will have blank ones available for those without printers.
- Sign all waivers (NADD competitor, NADD Covid-19, Facility Waiver) Can be emailed via request.
- Turn in all waivers and receive a wrist band
- Social Distance
- Envirosol spray will be intermittently used on the dock and gate surfaces. Competitors can easily spray gate surfaces themselves with handy spray bottles.
- Large field will have plenty of room to crates and tents, small building with air-conditioning, parking area has room if you prefer crating out of your vehicle. Please social distance
- THIS FACILITY IS PART OF A WORKING FARM. WE HAVE FARM ANIMALS IN FENCES AND PEACOCKS THAT ROAM. PLEASE DO NOT HARRASS THE ANIMALS THAT LIVE HERE.
- The property starts once you have driven past the black gates. Please be respectful of our neighbors and stay on the facility's property. Signs are posted.
- Please clean up after your pet. Trash bins will be located around the property.
- Overflow parking will be behind the main kennel building.
- Ribbons will be available.
- All dogs must be on leash.
- DONT HARRASS THE FARM ANIMALS.
- Please pick up after your dog.
- Poop stations are located all around the property with bags and buckets for their waste.
- Please do not hesitate to ask any questions or concerns we want this to be a fun experience.
Pet Friendly Hotels
- Quality Inn and Suites Ridgeland, SC exit 21
- Best Western Point South, SC exit 28
- Triple Oaks Campground, Ridgeland, SC exit 21
- Yemassee KOA Point South, SC exit 28