- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 05/20/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list and result in a no-show. If you are registering multiple dogs there will be a no-show for each dog. You are responsible for all pre-registered splashes.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
06:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Jump into summer! We are so excited to be taking on this new endeavor and can't wait to see you on the dock! Come and see what diving dogs and NADD are all about. Bring your canopies, picnic lunches, and crates. And don't forget a towel! Parking may be limited if the grounds are wet, so be prepared to drop off your equipment and park outside the gate.
Barn Hunt trails will be held, sponsored by Billings K9 Coaching.
Expert diving dog handler and judge Rob Greger will be with us on Friday with a special AR workshop! Look for details coming soon at https://www.schedulicity.com/scheduling/MKAJYY8.
Check in Friday at 5:00 PM for Hydro Dash, Saturday - Monday at 9:00 AM. Pool opens for practice 1 hour prior to start time.
Please keep dogs on no more than a 6' leash. No Flexi Leashes! Please pick up after your dog.
Enter through Mountain West Storage. You will receive a gate code via email once pre-registration closes.
Visit https://koa.com/campgrounds/billings/ for nearby camping reservations. There are numerous other pet friendly hotels within 10 minutes of the venue. We are also minutes from https://www.visitbillings.com/shopping/shiloh-crossing.