- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/06/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $25.00 (CAD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $30.00 (CAD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 819-791-7760
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
09:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
11:30 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
01:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
03:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Check in 30 min prior
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
09:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
11:30 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
01:30 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Check in 30 min prior
03:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 30 min prior
English will follow
Abris et chaises: Veuillez apporter vos abris pour faire de l'ombre à vos chiens et des chaises au besoins. Le terrain est très ouvert donc peu d'ombre à disposition.
Nourriture/Repas: Quelques restaurants à disposition pour livraison.
Enregistrements: Enregistrements sur place avant tout entrée dans la zone des compétiteur et sur le dock. 14 août et 19 août : Début des enregistrements à 7h30 AM.
Hébergement: Étant à 10 minutes de Sherbrooke, plusieurs hôtels à proximité.
-Aucun collier électrique, à pics ou étrangleur n'est permis.
-LES CHIENS DOIVENT ÊTRE TENUS EN LAISSE SUR LE SITE. Nous donnerons 2 avertissements maximum, ensuite ce sera l'expulsion du site sans remboursement.
-Maximum d'un accompagnateur de plus de 12 ans par participant.
-Nous ne prêterons aucun matériel et vous suggérons fortement de faire de même.
Ez-Ups, canopies and chairs: Please bring your Ez-ups and canopies for shade for you and your dogs, and chairs if needed. Parking is in an open field with no shade.
Food/Meals: There are restaurants 5 minutes away and some restaurants will deliver to the dog center.
Check-in: You must check in before entering the competitor and dock area.
Saturday August 13 and Sunday August 14 check in starts at 7H30 AM.
Accomodation: We are situated only 10 minutes away from Sherbrooke, where many hotels are available.
-No electric, prong, or choke collars allowed.
-DOGS MUST BE KEPT ON LEASH ON SITE. After two warnings you will be asked to leave without a refund.
-Each participant is allowed to be accompanied by ONE person over 12 years old, maximum.
-We will not be lending out any equipment and we strongly suggest you don’t either.