This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/04/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: Jumpthesummitds@gmail.com
Contact Phone: 303-655-0213
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
09:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Please check-in at least 30 min prior to start time
Location: 36600 E 144th Ave, Hudson, CO 80642
Dry Camping is available on site for a fee. Please email JumptheSummitDS@gmail.com or text to 303-927-9913 to book.
Check-in is required at least 30 minutes before your Splash time.
PLEASE REVIEW COVID PLAN. It will be strictly adhered to.
Please note, you are aware of the Covid-19 risks and you do not have Covid 19, nor have you been exposed to Covid-19 within the last 15 days. Masks must be warn anytime you are outside your tenting area.
We will be monitoring Covid-19 Restrictions on regular basis and will make changes and updates as needed:
At this time, this is the tentative plan:
Signed Waivers will be sent to everyone after registration closes and must be pre-printed and brought with you.
(NO VEHICLE ENGINES LEFT RUNNING ALLOWED...PERIOD!!) It is a fire hazard and disruptive to other competitors. If are found to have your engine running you will be asked to leave.
Proper shade and weather protection and water is required to provide a proper and safe environment for you and your dog
PLEASE DRIVE SLOWLY ALL THE WAY TO THE POOL AREA. No more than 5 mph.
All dogs must be leashed at all times unless you are on the dock
Must pick up after your dog
Do NOT allow your dog near any of the livestock