- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 07/12/2022 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 09/20/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:30 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
10:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
12:30 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Running order A-Z
08:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Running order Z-A
10:30 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Running order Z-A
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Running order Z-A
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Running order Z-A
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Running order Z-A
08:30 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - Running order A-Z
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
12:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
02:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
04:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - Running order A-Z
Qualifier for the 2023 season!! Start your season off with a qualifier while your dogs are in great dock diving shape!
As you make your way here, please use the Caseyville exit 9 off I-64, not the kingshighway exit. This will avoid any train traffic delays.
We have plenty of space in the adjacent buildings to cool off between splashes. Feel free to set up a crate in the air-conditioning around any of the gated rings. Please leave the rings clear for any training or classes that might be going on.
There are bathrooms in the buildings on both ends of the property. You will find lots of trash cans and poop scoops as well as bags to clean up after your dog, so please do so. Let's keep it nice for everyone!
Parking should be along the gravel next to the pool and the buildings, making sure not to block any pool gates, or surrounding businesses. Please do not park along the fence of the residence as you enter the street. If you have questions about your parking spot, there are lots of friendly staff here to help.
Practice is a courtesy that we offer before the event begins, but will not always be promised.
There are walk up spots available in all disciplines, so if you need to get in more splashes, we will do our best to accommodate you! Please remember that there is a limit of 12 splashes per dog per weekend. There will also be a limited number of try-its available as time permits.
The schedule for the weekend is as follows:
Friday: Admin opens at 8:00
Splash 1- 8:30
Splash 2-- 10:30
Splash 3- 12:30
Splash 4- 2:30
HD- 4::30. (We will begin HD early if the last splash is concluded and everyone has checked in)
Saturday: Admin opens at 8:00
Splash 5- 8:30
Splash 6- 10:30
Splash 7- 1:00
Splash 8- 3:00
AR- 4:30. (We will begin AR early, if the last splash is concluded and everyone has checked in)
Sunday:. Admin opens at 8:00
Splash 9- 10:00
Splash 10- 12:00
Splash 11- 2:00
Splash 12- 4:00
Make sure you are checked in for the splash at least 30 minutes before it begins.
Our goal is for everyone to have a fun experience with their dog, meet and socialize with lots of cool people, and learn and compete in a sportsmanlike way. We look forward to seeing everyone!