- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/18/2022 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 05/27/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Check In & Jump Order:
- You will check in and pay on site. All pre-registered splashes must be paid for upon check in, additional splashes may be purchased throughout the weekend.
- Arrive at least 30 minutes priorto your scheduled splash.
- Friday registration and the pool open at 9am. Registration closes 15 minutes before each splash.
- Saturday and Sunday registration and the pool open at 7am. Registration closes 15 minutes before each splash.
- We will be running the event as time splashes with a running order alphabetical by dog's name, A-Z Friday, Z-A Saturday, M-L Sunday.
- We will have day off registration available for distance, air retrieve and hydro dash.
Directions & Parking – With this being a new facility some GPS don’t recognize the address. When exiting off HWY 10 onto CTY J, you should be able to see the pool when looking to the right (south). Turn right onto CTY J and then turn right on to Burr Oak Rd by the Wolf River Grain/Valley Trucking sign. Go past the first driveway and as you approach the dead end markers you will see a dirt driveway leading directly to the pool. Parking is in any of the mowed area of the field surround the pool and there is plenty of space to set up canopies and such.
- Clean up after yourself and your dog.
- Dogs must be kept on leash at all times, 6’ or shorter (no Flexi’s)
- Please check your scores on the portal before the end of the weekend. It's much easier to fix scores before the event closes.
Ribbons: Blue qualifying jump ribbons will be self-serve and results will be posted on your portal. Titles will be announced as scores are entered and title ribbons available after announcement.
Food Truck: We hope to have a food truck onsite for lunch each day.
AmericInn Plover/Stevens Point
1501 American Dr
Plover WI 54467
We have made special arraignments with this AmericInn to provide our competitors rooms for $89/night with a set pet fee (usually charged per night). When making a reservation please ask them for the Country Paws Canine Athletic Center special rate.
If you have any questions or concerns, please let us know. We would love to hear your feedback to make our future events better.