- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/01/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 609-805-4636
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
08:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
08:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
10:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
03:30 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Please sign the Covid-19 waiver by visiting https://northamericadivingdogs.com/content/view/cmsid/84/NADD_Event_waivers_for_May_2020_events
Our social distancing plan will be set up as follows:
- Participants and their families will be directed and monitored for social distancing, parking, and setting up. All guests will be required to show that they are in possession of a mask. Our administration building will be set up for any check in. And staff will be there to make this process as easy as possible. We expect you to follow mask policy at all times. There will be no exceptions. There will be masks for sale on site.
- Waivers- you are encouraged to electronically print out waivers before the event and bring to the event already signed. However, if you are not computer savvy, we will certainly help you on site. These waivers include, the Covid 19 waiver, the Sunshine Diving Dogs waiver, and the NADD waiver.
- We are allowing pre payment during this time. You can pay through PayPal firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ribbon labels will be pre-printed. We will have a separate station to the left of the administration building. NADD already has a distance limit for dogs so this should easily fall into place in the competition area. Areas will be clearly marked. This assures space between easy-up sites and also in car crating.
- We will be running our event A-Z on Friday, Z-A on Saturday, and A-Z on Sunday to spice things up.
- All workers and volunteers have attended our safety seminars and are cognizant on the safest procedures. This includes themselves, the competitors, our dock and surrounding areas. We have several wash stations and we will have appointed staff members to oversee all sanitation stations. We will have sanitation materials at the bottom of the dock steps for you to use upon entry to the dock.
7. If you are interested in camping please contact me @ 609-805-4636
Sunshine Diving Dogs is here to help, we want to keep you safe, but we want this to be as slamming as our events have always been. HAPPY DIVING!
We are also a training and boarding facility so the entrance for the Diving Dogs will be about 75 feet past the main entrance, but will be very well marked. Our pool is heated if the weather requires. We will be having a lunch at 12 o'clock with all the fixins both days.
Jellystone Campground- 49 Beal Road Elmer, NJ (856) 451-7479 is the closest campground to our facility. It is our intent to have dry camping here on-site, however it will be RESERVATION ONLY.