This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Indoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/29/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 575-323-1250
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Check-in will be at 4:00
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
11:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time
01:00 pm: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
03:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
05:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time. We will start this early IF everyone is present after the last splash.
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time.
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - Check in 20 min. prior to start time. We will start this early IF everyone is present after the last splash.
We are doing Air Retrieve on Friday late afternoon and then again on Saturday morning. Along with Sunday morning Hydro Dash.
Here's link to our state's COVID-19 https://cv.nmhealth.org
Depending on what's going on in our state, we might have to run event with jump blocks and scheduled times. We will certainly keep everyone posted.
Please fill out REQUIRED NADD waiver for event and the NEW COVID one and email them to us or bring with you. They will be required by NADD for the rest of the year. https://northamericadivingdogs.com
Please visit our website for our COVID PREVENTION MEASURES www.divedogdive.com
• We have complimentary disposable gloves on hand as well as plenty of hand sanitizer.
• Two indoor bathrooms and three sinks for hand washing.
• Complimentary Dog Dryer
• Reminder, our facility charges New Mexico gross receipts tax.
• Follow us on Facebook, we post lots of updates and discounts there. https://www.facebook.com/dockdivinglc/