This event is now completed.
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/17/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
11:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
05:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Please come to have fun, learn, and enjoy time with your dog, hanging with friends, and making new friends!!
We are pretty laid back here, and love seeing dogs succeed, and be the best they can be.
We will have limited NOON AR/HD on Friday if time allows. First come first served.
***Please make sure to read the rules regarding any event, and the rules around a Qulaifying event as well. If you have questions, please ask. If I do not have the answer, I will be sure to get one for you!!!
*ATTENTION- We will be alternating 2-HD and 2-AR at each event, to give everyone more opportunities to get in their chosen discipline.
Onsite DRY camping is allowed for the weekend. RV's are welcome, as well as tents and campers. Port a pots are available, we are working on food trucks/vendors and merchandise vendors as well.
Motel 6 Ashland
1423 Montgomery Rd, Ashland, OH 44805
Discount Code CP6SYN7X
10% off for The Gated Dock Guests
6787 Baker 47
Shelby, OH 44875
Potential Judges will be Christie Auck, Dawn Miller,