- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 05/17/2022 at 01:00 pm (CDT) and closes 07/26/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Price per splash for this event is $28.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Phone: 509-258-5408
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- This event is being run by a NADD mobile dock. Info on parking and other event site info can be found on the event description or on our social media page.
- This event is an Open Splash event. This is done at Portable Dock trials and other shows that have timing conflicts with other dog events. The time for each splash for the day will be set such as 9am for example for all the splashes. You have between the posted start time and end time (either before AR starts or the end of the last day, usually 3pm) to complete your splashes for the day. When you check in you will be handed “Splash Cards” for each splash that you pay for. When you are ready to jump during the day, hand a splash card to the wrangler to get put into the running order. It is the handler's responsibility to be sure to be present it before their turn to jump. Please be aware that at many events, the running order board fills very quickly and early in the day.
- Please Note: You must pay for all pre registered splashes at time of check-in. Any splashes not paid for will be put back into the event's on-site registration availability list.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD/AKC Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
- AS TIME ALLOWS: Each competing dog will get one Try-it ticket per day that they are entered, to use for an extra practice round. The handler must request this ticket at check-in. Each dog will be given three minutes on the dock. If a Try-it or competing dog wishes to have more time, they may purchase additional tickets as timing allows.
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #3 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #4 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
04:30 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash) - Mandatory handler's meeting 15 minutes before splash begins.
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #7 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
09:00 am: Splash #8 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 4pm.
04:30 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve) - Mandatory handler's meeting 15 minutes before splash begins.
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash) - Mandatory handler's meeting 15 minutes before splash begins.
10:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3pm.
10:30 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3pm.
10:30 am: Splash #11 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3pm.
10:30 am: Splash #12 (Distance Jump) - All jumps must be completed by 3pm.
We are excited to be welcomed back to the
OPEN TO ALL BREEDS!
Everyone from tiniest Yorkies to giant Mastiffs are welcome.
This year's event will be a Regional Qualifier, register today to save your space!
We will offer on site registration, as well as Try It’s for dogs who have never gone off the dock. Day Of registrations will be allowed each day, for the day you wish to jump, until there is no space, we will not have a waiting list . All spots are on a first come, first served basis.
Registration and Pool will open one hour before the first competitive splash of the day. All competitors and handlers must have a wrist band to enter the competition area.
Please make sure to turn in your splash cards early each day, so you have lots of time to get your jumps completed.
It is the handler’s responsibility to ensure that all distance jumps are completed before 4pm each day except Sunday, which must be completed before 3pm. It is also the handler’s responsibility to review and understand the current rules.
Hydro Dash and Air Retrieve competitors must be onsite 15 minutes before the scheduled start of the splash.
We will award flat ribbons for all dogs who enter and rosettes for titles earned while supplies last. Our entire ribbon stock was stolen at our last event in California, and we are waiting for our new stock to arrive, your patience is appreciated in this matter, we know this is frustrating. If we run out of ribbons before your turn, please notify staff via email or in person that you would like them sent to you when they become available.
The Northwest Mobile Store will be onsite with a limited inventory, please browse our online store at www.northwestmobilestore.com and select "pickup" as your delivery method to have your orders hand delivered to you in Casper!
For the latest news from NADD's Northwest Mobile Dock, check out the NADD Northwest Mobile Dock Page on Facebook.
Please read before signing up!
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy. (Except when on the dock)
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don’t follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given.
- Please communicate all problems, all concerns, and issues you have with the staff, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur, we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. There is no way to correct it after the event is over. So please!!! do not hesitate to talk to us! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule! Please have fun with your dog!