This event is now completed.
Notice: Undefined index: UID in /var/www/html/NADD/LiveNADD/views/event/info.php on line 379
- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 07/15/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
Event Contact Info
Contact Email Address: email@example.com
Contact Phone: 512-754-7483
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to three minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Please call email Leslie if splashes are full:
Our events are a One-Way Entry and Exit. Please have your Covid and NADD waivers signed and ready to exchange for your wristbands. You will need a new wristband each day.
This event will have a costume contest every day. Wear your dog and handler costume to get entered into our daily costume draw! PLUS more surprises throughout the event!
K9 Waterworld now has a temperature controlled crating area for rent! Our training area has been enclosed with AC and will be available for $10/dog/day. Maximum 24 dogs. Call or email to reserve your spot.
We will be having "Independent Finals" at this event on Sunday following the distance splashes! Each division will have the top 6 competitors jump again to compete for 1st, 2nd or 3rd placements!
Please check in 30 min before the scheduled start time of your splash. NOTE that splash times can change depending on the finishing times of the previous splash.
*Hydro Dash on Friday will begin when the last Distance Splash finishes*