- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration begins on 03/04/2022 at 01:00 pm (CST) and closes 05/13/2022 at midnight (CST).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in (cash preferred). Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
Independent Event Finals
- This event will have an independent Facility Finals. The finals will not count towards NADD jumps (averages, rankings, etc).
- Each facility will determine how many dogs will make the Finals and the awards to be given, if any.
- At least 3 jumps are required to participate in independent event finals.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
10:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:30 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
02:30 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
04:00 pm: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
08:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
08:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:30 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
12:30 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
02:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
Please call Leslie if splashes are full or email:
Our events are a One-Way Entry and Exit. Please have your Covid and NADD waivers signed and ready to exchange for your wristbands. You will need a new wristband each day.
We will be having "Independent Finals" at this event on Sunday following the distance splashes! Each division will have the top 5 competitors jump again to compete for 1st, 2nd or 3rd placements!
Please check in 30 min before the scheduled start time of your splash. NOTE that splash times can change depending on the finishing times of the previous splash.
*Hydro Dash on Friday will begin when the last Distance Splash finishes. Stay tuned on our Facebook page for the updates.