- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 08/06/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
09:00 am: Splash #301 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #302 (Hydro Dash)
11:00 am: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
Join us for our Air Retrieve and HydroDash Specialty!
1 Air Retrieve splash each day
1 HydroDash splash each day
For a total of 2 Air Retrieve splashes and 2 HydroDash splashes for the event.
*Please be aware that the deadline for removing your dog from a splash using the NADD portal has changed. If you wish to remove your dog from a splash, the scheduled splash time must be at least 14 days away.
- Thank you for understanding our no off-leash policy when off the dock.
- Please pick up after your dogs. If you don't follow this rule you will be asked to leave and NO refunds will be given. Disposal of poop should only be in outdoor trash bins, not in the porta-potties or the recycle bin; this goes for cigarette butts as well.
- Please communicate all problems, all questions, and issues you have with the staff, the facility, or any of the handlers and their dogs immediately as they occur; we want to address problems in real time to solve it during the event. Please, do not hesitate to talk with Bill Johnson (facility owner) or Dani Orender (event manager/admin)!!! We want you to have the best possible experience at our event.
- The most important rule: Have fun with your dog!
Stay tuned for more information!
Contact us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call us: (757)301-6941
FB: Shipps Corner Training Facility