- This is an Outdoor Event
- Online registration closes 06/24/2022 at midnight (CDT).
- Pre-registration (online) price per splash for this event is $23.00 (USD) per dog. Payment is due upon check-in.
- Splashes can be purchased on-site the day of the event for $28.00 (USD) per dog.
- Payment is required at check-in for all pre-registered splashes. Refunds will not be issued if you fail to show up for your turn.
- "Day of Show" entries may be available until limits are reached: 45 dogs per Splash (Distance Jump), 14 dogs per Splash (Air Retrieve), unless otherwise specified.
- A NADD Registration Number is required to enter, purchase here for $35.00.
- Splashes include up to four minutes on the dock for one optional practice jump and two judged jumps. You must inform the judge prior to your jump if you want it to be considered a "practice jump".
- The jump order is set by a posted running order. Each splash closes 30 minutes prior to start time. Failure to be present at the beginning of the splash can result if the forfeiture of jumping in that splash.
- Each distance jumping Splash allows 2 judged jumps, back to back. The longest jump of them will be your Qualifying Score.
- You can earn a Diving Dog Title at this event. You must have five Qualifying Scores within a Division. NADD titles are recognized by the AKC and CKC through their recognition programs. View their applications here (AKC) and here (CKC).
- Please read the official NADD Rules before you attend the Trial.
NADD Regionals Qualifier
- In order to qualify, each dog must have a minimum of three splashes completed at this event. We then take the average of the top three jumps from the event for each dog. Only the top 3 dogs in each division will receive an automatic invite to the Regionals.
- Jumps in all the Splashes will count towards your NADD/AKC titles.
- The Air Retrieve and Hydro Dash qualifier will be based on the highest score achieved at the event. In both Open & Lap, the Top Finisher for each division will earn invites.
Try-its at this event
- Try-its will be allowed as space permits and during Splashes if no competitors are waiting to jump. Try-its cost $10.00 for two Try-it tickets. These tickets may be used on any day of the competition.
06:00 pm: Splash #101 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #1 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #2 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #3 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #4 (Distance Jump)
06:00 pm: Splash #102 (Air Retrieve)
09:00 am: Splash #5 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #6 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #7 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #8 (Distance Jump)
09:00 am: Splash #9 (Distance Jump)
11:00 am: Splash #10 (Distance Jump)
01:00 pm: Splash #11 (Distance Jump)
03:00 pm: Splash #12 (Distance Jump)
The Chestnut Hill event weekend is going to be held at our wonderful alternate location. We will be using THE CANINE RANCH pool in Canton, GA for this event!!! The address is:
165 Doug Smith Lane, Canton GA
If you guys have ANY questions AT ALL… Please email Kathy at firstname.lastname@example.org
AND THANK YOU TO OUR WHOLE DOCK DIVING FAMILY FOR HOW WONDERFUL ALL OF YOU GUYS ARE!!
ALL THE FOLLOWING INFORMATION APPLIES AS ALWAYS:
Chestnut Hill is committed to comply with all city, state, national, and NADD mandates pertaining to our location and the well-being of the public and success of dog sports. Below are Chestnut Hill’s policies and procedures pertaining to our events.
PLEASE READ ALL THE INFORMATION BELOW.
In compliance with the NADD Facility Event COVID Plan, it is required that all competitors sign the COVID-19 waiver, NADD waiver and the Chestnut Hill facility waiver.
Social / Physical Distancing
Please give everyone space at this event.
All attendees should maintain a 6-ft distance rule and may not touch another person, dogs other than their own, or other’s property at any time.
Masks are not required AS LONG AS attendees maintain appropriate distancing from ALL competitors!! This includes when checking in at the administration desk.
All attendees are expected to bring their own hand sanitizer and any other type of disinfecting/sanitation product they wish to use for their own use.
Payments: Checks and cash will be collected at check in and dropped by the attendee/competitor into a payment box. If paying by cash, please bring exact payment as we can not make change!! Payment can be made through Credit Card or Paypal.
Registration: Pre-registration is required and some day of event entries will be accepted.
Ribbons: There will be a separate ribbon table for competitors to pick up their ribbons. The ribbons will be pre-labeled with a blank sticker so that the competitor can fill in their own splash information. If you can not remember your splash info, you will be able to find the info on the NADD portal during or shortly after your splash completes. If you have questions after the event about any jump, please email email@example.com .
Crating is allowed in or just outside of competitor’s car. This event will not have crating or tents in other locations.
All dogs MUST be kept on a 6 foot or shorter leash. NO flexi leashes or long lines allowed during an event.
A running order will be posted. We will also make regular announcements to alert competitors that their turn is coming up.
Crating / Parking Area
There will be plenty of parking spots setup around the pool.
This event will be run as a normal “facility” event; your splash times will be the times that you signed up for when you registered for this event.
There will be a maximum of 4 splashes a day.
Some competitors may jump Friday (for their Saturday, Sunday, or Monday jumps).
Competitors are encouraged to bring their own hand sanitizer, wipes, etc.
Dog Waste Stations: Dog waste stations will be available throughout the property and easily accessible for all competitors.
As ALWAYS…. We are looking forward to providing a safe and positive atmosphere to successfully run the first Chestnut Hill NADD event of the season! We appreciate the flexibility and cooperation of our competitors to help make this event a success. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to reach out to us.